We work closely with our clients to provide commercially focussed rigorous and practical solutions to environmental matters whilst maintaining integrity in environmental practice. Our local team can deliver professional results in a timely manner whilst maintaining a personalised relationship with our clients. Our technical expertise, first-rate safety and management systems, and demonstrated experience has us well placed to service your entire projects environmental requirements.
Our core areas of expertise are suited to most developments and industries and include:
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments, Environmental Management Planning and Systems, Monitoring and Auditing
- Ecology (Terrestrial and Aquatic) Baseline Studies, Threatened Species Assessments and Monitoring
- Surface and Ground Water Baseline Studies, Monitoring and Water Balances
- Rehabilitation Plans, and Management, Soil and Land Management Investigations
Other capabilities include:
- Land tenure, acquisition advice and due diligence
- Planning and development approval advice
- Air, dust, noise, insects and other general monitoring activities
- Community Consultation (including Indigenous stakeholders)
- Community Benefit Programs and Environmental (and other) Offsets
EcOz has a Quality Management System in place which has been developed and implemented to assure the quality of services and products delivered to our clients. We are proud that our Quality Management System has been accredited ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems since 2009.
A majorÂ focus for EcOz is the health and safety of our employees and subcontractors. This is reflected in our WHS Plan, policies and procedures. Our Workplace Health and Safety systems are accredited AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health & Safety management systems. This means we can always be confident we are providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all of our staff, and subcontractors